Contact


Platinum Reviews Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PlatinumBookReviews

Authors, Publishers & Editors & Cover Models, please contact me at:
Arkgirl1@aol.com
(Vicki Rose) Or through my Facebook page.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

See How She Runs by Michelle Graves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are a fan of romance, fantasy, or suspense, you will fall in love with See How She Runs, the first in the Chronicles of Izzy series and the debut novel by Michelle Graves. I found myself absolutely enthralled from the first page to the last and did not put the book down until I was finished.

The story follows, Izzy Boone, a Chicago bike messenger living in a home left to her by her late grandmother. She lives in this home with her roommate, Kennan O'Malley, a mysterious, handsome, man that she met while he was working at the local pub. The two became fast friends. The day that Izzy delivers a package to businessman, Xavier Xander, her life as she knows it will never be the same.

Her best friend, Kennan, is now her protector and so much more as she is forced to run from a Corporation intent on catching her. She must abandon the life she has known and allow the people she meets along the way mentor and ease her into her new destiny as a seer.

Everything about this book will pull you in. The sexy, witty, and funny male characters. The strong and humorous, Izzy. Combined with the setting, this book reads more like a blockbuster movie in your mind. I can't wait to follow Izzy on her journey in the next books in the series. This is my favorite book of 2013!!

Platinum Book Reviews gives Michelle and See How She Runs:

5 Platinum Rings!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blurb:
One delivery changed her whole life. 

Izzy was a normal girl living in Chicago as a bike messenger before that fateful day. She delivered one package and set into action a chain of events she never could have expected. 

Now she is running for her life from the Corporation, her best friend is not at all who he seemed, and to top it all off she keeps having visions.

Will she survive to navigate the waters as a Seer? Will her feelings for Kennan be her very downfall?  Find out in See How She Runs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt:
"Hey, Iz, it's me, pick up if you are home.  You should be home by now, why aren't you picking up.  Where is your cell?  You did not answer there either.  Seriously, if you don't pick up the phone in the next five seconds, I am coming home to make sure you weren't murdered somewhere along the way.  Seriously, Izzy, five, four, three, two, I am coming home.  See you in a few, if you are alive."

I was confused.  Kennan never made sure I got home, nor did he normally sound so freaked out.  I stood there dumbfounded as the front door burst open.  I mean, I knew we only lived a couple of blocks down from the pub, but it should have seriously taken longer than that to get from point A, the pub, to point B, the house.  I swirled around not knowing what to expect, only to have Kennan engulf me in a bear hug like he hadn't just seen me twenty minutes ago.  I pushed him away with a look of utter astonishment. 

"What the hell, Kennan?  Sure I took my sweet time walking home tonight, but that's because the weather is amazing.  Why are you so freaked out all of a sudden?  Did someone call in an anonymous tip about my invisible stalker?  You are seriously starting to freak me out here, guy!"  I looked at him expecting a logical explanation for his bizarre behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment