Contact


Platinum Reviews Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PlatinumBookReviews

Authors, Publishers & Editors & Cover Models, please contact me at:
Arkgirl1@aol.com
(Vicki Rose) Or through my Facebook page.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Steamborn by Eric R Asher


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our next book up for review is Steamborn by the magnificent Eric R Asher!
I was a bit leery when one of my fave urban fantasy/horror writers, Eric, mentioned he was writing a steampunk-themed novel.. It's never been a genre I liked very much, however, for those of you who know me, I'm always up for trying something new.. And wow.. I'm glad I did! Steamborn was absolutely fascinating!! Eric has created a thrilling, unique new world that I want to visit again & again! Jacob is a bit of a trouble-maker but that endeared him to me much faster...  The creatures that terrorize the Deadlands are the things of really horrid nightmares and they are written so well that I even shuddered while reading about them! Jacob is creative, intelligent & a very interesting young man that you'll enjoy reading about.. Steamborn is fast-paced, adventurous & will keep you turning the pages, wanting to see the next chapter in Jacob's bizarre life! Mr Asher is certainly one of today's 'must-read' authors! Check his work out today!

Platinum gives Steamborn & Eric Asher:
5 Platinum Rings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steamborn blurb:

Jacob, a tinker's apprentice and sometime thief, has lived his entire life in the mountain city of Ancora, protected by the city walls. These towering barriers keep the Deadlands creatures at bay, but the monsters move higher into the peaks every year. More and more, they breach the defenses of the Lowlands while the Highlands rest easy. 

A swarm overruns the walls and wreaks utter devastation on the Lowlands. Charles, the old tinker, suspects the attack may not be natural. With help from Jacob's closest friend, Alice, and Samuel, one of the city's elite spider knights, Jacob and Charles will uncover a terrible darkness at the heart of their city.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~CLICK HERE FOR ERIC'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE~~

 ~~CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BOOK ON AMAZON~~

No comments:

Post a Comment